Purchasing and using LED sports lighting requires a lot of knowledge and experience. AAA-LUX provides you with relevant information that will guide you through the selection proces. Download the leaflet where we give more information and follow the webinars and seminars that AAA-LUX organises. If you have any questions, feel free to send them over by email.
What is light quality?
What do you need to know when buying LED lighting for recreational sports fields? What is light quality and how do you measure it? There are several important points of concern. Consider the questions below.
- What is light quality and how do you measure it?
- What is product quality and how can you tell?
- How do I keep the required investment down?
- How do you recoup the investment?
- What are light pollution regulations?
- What do you need to know about subsidy & grants?
- What is the use of a control system?
- Purchase and installation
How can I maximise my LED lights’ energy savings and lifespan? That is an essential question. AAA-LUX will be happy to tell you more about it. Please consider the following topics and look at them in more detail in the leaflet.
- Enough light
- Extending lifespan with maintenance
- Get club members to experience the benefits
- Savings through dynamic use
- Control system
Need some help? Please contact us via email@example.com.