AAA-LUX: making the benchmark become the standard!
- AAA-LUX sets the standards as they identify a niche in the market and start to design and develop high-power LED solutions
- AAA-LUX introduces retrofit luminaires as a one-on-one replacement for conventional 2.2 kW luminaires
- Wireless solution introduced to control AAA-LUX luminaires for sports
- AAA-LUX LED sets the standards as our luminaires achieve international standards to illuminate a tennis court and a hockey field
- AAA-LUX sets the standards as Kiwa ISA-Sport approves AAA-LUX floodlights for illuminating sports fields
- Introduction of a multi-directional LED flood- light (360 degrees) that uses only one luminaire
- Wireless remote management introduced to illuminate large and industrial areas
- Installs remote control system for a project in Malta that can be managed from the Netherlands
- AAA-LUX sets the standards as they illuminate the 2013 European Hockey Championship
- Installation at the stadium of the Belgium Football League Club Hoogstraten
- Milestone of 200 LED floodlight projects achieved
- Accepted by Dutch government run agency to illuminate a railway marshalling yard in the Port of Rotterdam
- AAA-LUX sets the standards as they achieve sufficient lighting from 45m height at the Rietlanden Terminal in the Port of Amsterdam
- Tennis complex at Qeensland University in Australia becomes the biggest tennis park in the world to be illuminated by LED. AAA-LUX partner Jasstech illuminates 16 tennis courts.
- AAA-LUX signs partnership with LEDsEnable, enabling clubs to lease AAA-LUX LED luminaires
- AZ Alkmaar selects AAA-LUX to illuminate the fields at its new youth academy
- World Hockey League tournament the first tournament illuminated by a AAA-LUX LED luminaire specifically designed for illuminating a stadium environment.